I overlys av høy himmel
In the skylight of high sky
- Part 1: Jacket designed by JHT for NOOB (Turnéteateret in Trøndelag) 2018. In a digital landscape, the jacket belonged to mamma elk. The jacket's fabric is made of quantities of half rhombus shapes put together into a star pattern.
- Part 2: Shoulder sheath designed by JHT for FYR ("Lighthouse", Cirka Teater in collaboration with Trøndelag Teater 2020). Pharos was the oldest lighthouse, and the costume is inspired by old statues, columns, eroded stone and lime.
- Part 3: Doublet designed by JHT for the Trettendagskvelden ( Translation of Shakespeare's "Twelfth night", Rhubarb Theater 2019). The doublet is sewn according to a template from historical patterns from the late 16th century and was made in 2 copies, one for Viola and one for the twin brother Sebastian.
- Part 4: Dress designed by BHW for Queen Jadis in Narnia (BUL in Nidaros 2015). The dress consists of two layers, a sequin part and an upper dress in wool fabric with sewn-on cape edges. A play on the animal, snow and being dressed for war.
- Part 5: Christmas tree plastic covering used in Av augo gjorde han stoveglas ("From the eyes, he made window panes" exhibition by BHW and TW 2019).
Limited edition print (20 of 54x81cm, 5 of 104x156cm). Printed with pigment ink (Epson) on fine art archival paper. Please consult your framer for optimal longevity under your circumstances. The print has a hologram badge in verso with a matching Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artists (photographer and costume designers).
Not mounted. Shipped rolled (unmounted) in robust packaging. The image is presented with a white border for ease of handling and mounting.
Price includes Art Tax 5%